New ride : Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta Track V1 #451
I finally managed to find my dream bike : a Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta Track V1 with its original forks!
I’ve been trying to get my hand on one of those bad boys for almost as long as I’ve been into fixed gear (5 years or so).
I’ve been lucky enough to finally find this one for sale on LFGSS and be the first to dibs. It was shot blasted so I had to get it a new paint. After a long hesitation I went for a classic orange. Not really the bravest choice but it works!
It’s a 40 cm (smallest size) and I was not sure that it would fit me, but it actually fits the same as a 46cm as long as the seatpost is long enough.
I’ve built it up with the parts from my Gangsta V2, and I’ll keep the V2 to build a freewheel bike, maybe something like an SSCX…
- Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta Track v1 #451 – 40cm
- Brooklyn Machine Works Gangsta fork / BMW headset
- Sugino 75 crankset / Sugino 75 49T ring / Protype BB
- All City pedals, clips & straps
- 17T All City cog / Victoire lockring / KMC Z510-HX
- Thomson Elite X4 70mm stem / Crankbrothers Iodine 3 bars / Brooklyn Machine Works bar ends
- Selle Italia Flite / Thomson Elite seatpost
- Mavic Open Pro / Dia Compe Gran Compe SF / Vittoria Randonneur front and rear